Why Do It?
CyberForward is a professional development program that first identifies and then rapidly develops effective job-ready cyber security professionals. Once readied, these professionals are then connected and integrated with hiring organizations through a partner network.
Task-Ready Cyber Security Analysts
CyberForward Talent Participants are provided hands-on instruction on how to perform in a security or vulnerability analyst role.
Key features of talent developed through this program:
· Candidates with strong communication skills identified.
· Emotional intelligence is a key factor for success.
· Specifically trained in third-party risk, policy, and vulnerability analysis.
· Can support a myriad of common security program activities.
· Able to carry out defined tasks and repeatable process steps in the analyst or engineering roles.
· Aptly suited for a junior-level analyst or engineer responsibilities.
· May remain a junior level resource or reach analyst level or higher.
· Back-fill or support overflow work with minimal preparation.
· Trained to use the CyberForward app: establish a dynamic program or progress score, track and measure third-party risk assessment performance.
Optimal areas for project and tasks assignment often include:
· Policy research, documentation, and update
· Process research, documentation, and update
· Execution of defined process tasks
· Repeatable tasks associated with common security technologies such as DLP, Phishing, and others
· Repeatable tasks associated with governance, risk and compliance activities, incident management, training and awareness, and other core program activities
Benefits of Participating
Using our team of experts can help you protect your information efficiently.