Security Process Development Initiatives
Information security processes are a core element for operating a comprehensive information security program that is both repeatable and measurable. Security processes help inform the organization about the "how" to perform key security functions.
Processes are defined, prioritized, documented, and resourced to ensure the organization has the ability to perform the functions required to support the security program's policies and standards.
Benefits of Information Security Process Management
Working with the CISOSHARE team to formalize your security processes comes with a host of benefits, including the ability to:
- Improve, optimize, and operationalize processes aligned to best practices.
- Reduce redundancy within the information security program and overall organization.
- Ensure continuity of security operations through organizational turnovers.
- Properly measure security across the organization.
- Increase security process performance and efficiency.
let us know how we can support you!