CISO-as-a-Service: Establish Your Cyber Security Program and Shorten the Sales Cycle Without Acquiring an In-House Team
Just how secure is your security? The risks and severity of cyberattacks are on the rise. Learn how vCISO services can meet your security objectives with reduced costs and improved efficiency.
The pressure to plan, understand, implement, and execute an effective security program is unprecedented and more essential today in the wake of advancing technology and the wide use of digital media. Meeting client security requests and complying with best practices and regulatory requirements mean leaders have enough on their plates. The additional resources needed to manage assets and reduce liabilities demonstrate that a virtual CISO cost CAN be supported.
The key to effective cyber security program development that enables growth, rather than hindering it, relies on a strong foundation of leadership with the right resources to implement, manage, and execute security projects.
In this 45-minute online session, Adam Couch, CISO in Residence of CISOSHARE, a global leader in security program services and solutions, discusses how utilization of an outsourced security leader, or virtual CISO, can help you build and staff the RIGHT security program for your needs.
What You’ll Learn
- How your security program gives you a competitive edge in winning over customers
- The 4 components of CISOSHARE’s successful cyber security program development methodology
- How CISO as a Service or virtual CISO gives the most value and improves your current cyber security program efforts
- How to find the right CISO as a Service for your organization
- The cost of a CISO as a Service compared to hiring a CISO or infosec team in-house